Mental Health Awareness Week
Mental Health Awareness Week runs from Monday 10 May to Sunday 16 May 2021. This year, join the fight for mental health.
During this pandemic, millions of us have experienced a mental health problem, or seen a loved one struggle.
Fit Body + Fit Mind = SeaFit
Fairwinds and Fishwell can offer sessions via phone, Whatsapp, video and local ports.
Fishwell Support & Services
Fishwell will provide you with mental health and wellbeing support in the following locations; Lowestoft, Southwold, Dunwich, Sizewell, Thorpeness, Aldeburgh, Felixstowe, Orford, Cromer, Well-Next-The-Sea and Kings Lynn.
At the harbourside, we will provide the following:
- Information and advice on mental health and wellbeing
- Support (in the community and online)
- Access to free counselling
- Assistance to help access statutory and voluntary sector services
- Physical as well as mental wellbeing health checks
- Opportunities to meet up with the local fishing community
We will also be organising local events when Government guidance permits. Keep up to date on these via our social media channels.